Hello Guys, Hope you Guys are doing well. In this Post, I will Know you the easiest method to pay the Traffic Police Fine in Online. Some Peoples may find had to pay E-Challan Payment Online. But here i have shared the best method to pay the fine and also i shared to fix the pending e challan payment. Lets get started.
Step to Follow:
- Go to E-Challan Payment Website – Click Here
- Close the Popup Banner and then Click on Vehicle Number.
- Now Enter you Vehicle Number, Chassis Number Last 5 Digit and Captcha Then Click GET DETAILS.
- You can find the challans One by one by scrolling down.
- Now Click on Pay Now.
- Now Enter Your Mobile Number and then Click Send OTP.
- Enter the Five Digit OTP Which Received in your mobile and then Click Submit.
- In Next Page Complete the Payment Using the suitable Payment Methods.
- That’s it. You Did it 🙂
How to Fix The Issue:
If Payment Not Debited:
- You have to Wait 2 hours to pay the challan again, If Payment was Not Debited.
- After 2 hour Complete, Go to Challan Page and then Click Verify.
- In Next Page You will the failed Message Like “Your Transaction has been failed.”
- Now Follow the Above Steps to Pay the challan again.
If Payment Debited:
- You can get the payment success confirmation message by clicking the Clicking “Verify”
- Next Page You will get the Payment Done Message.
If Payment Debited But Failed Message come after Click Verify:
- You will get the refund within one or two days.
- Initiate the New Payment again after 2 hours. (Don’t Worry You will get Refund Sure. So Pay Again.)
I Didn’t do Any Traffic Policy Violence:
- You have to go to your district SP Office (superintendent of police) to fix the issue.
- Alternatively You can contact the Challan Issued Police Officer (You can know the Challan Issued Police Station by clicking Challan Print.
How to Add Mobile Number to Get Message if New Challan Create:
- Go to Parivahan Website here- Click Here
- Now Click “Click here to Update Mobile Number“
- Now Click Yes to Conform the State.
- In Next Page Enter your Vehicle Registration No, Full Chassis No and Full Engine No.( You can get it in your Vehicle RC)
- Then Click Show Details.
- Now Enter Your New Mobile number and then Click Generate OTP.
- Now Enter the Four Digit OTP and Complete the Steps.
Thank you for Visiting Tamil Geek Boy. Subscribe our Youtube Channel for more information’s. Keep Visiting.
e challan payment online tamil,e challan,tamil,in tamil,traffic challan,e challan in tamil,echallan,e challan payment failed,how to pay e challan,e challan payment in tamil,e challan payment online,how to make e challan,traffic e challan online,e challan payment online in tamil,how to pay e challan online in tamil,how to pay against e challan in tamil,echallan in tamil,e challan tamilnadu,e challan payment challan tutorial in tamil,tamil e-challan,challan,e challan pay,e challan payment.