Hello Guys, In this post, i will show to How to pay the retest fees after fail in the Driving licence test.
Step to Follow:
- Open Sarathi From here – Click Here and then Select your state.
- Now Click on Fee/Payments and then click EPAYMENT>RETEST FEE
- Now Enter your Old Application number and Date of Birth then Click “Click Here To Calculate Fee“
- Select the Payment Gateway as SBI and Pay the Fee Payment by using your any Netbanking/Card/UPI.
- Now Print the Fees Receipt.
- Now Go to Apply Online > Application Status and Enter Your Application Number & DOB.
- Now Book the Appointment If applicable and Visit the RTO Office for further steps.
How to Fix the Issues:
- To Fix Fees Payment Issue , Go to Fee/Payments >EPAYMENT>RETEST FEE
- To Fix Or Change Slot Book Issue, Go to Appointments > Driving Skill Test.
Video Tutorial :
Thank you for Visiting Tamil Geek Boy. Subscribe our Youtube Channel for more information’s. Keep Visiting.
Driving Licence Test Failed First Time, Failed Test Retest Fee, Learner Licence Re-Driving Test, how to apply failed test driving licence, Re-Payment of Driving Licence Test, Driving License Retest Online Apply, Re-Slot Booking, Learner Licence Test Fail, retest driving licence, llr test failed, dl test fail hone ke baad kya kare, dl test failed, learner licence test failed, driving skill test fail, reapply of failed test in tamil, redriving test, repayment of driving licence test